Congratulations to Mr. Kerry Moore! He has been selected as Georgia’s Teacher of Promise by the Georgia Council for the Social Studies. Way to go, Mr. Moore!
The Wildcat Site!
Welcome to Whitewater High School’s online home. We are located in Fayetteville, Georgia. Here at Whitewater, we are proud to have some of the best students, parents, teachers, and administrators around. Established in 2003-04, we have continuously received awards and accolades for our outstanding academic and athletic programs.
For information on anything from lunch menus to college scholarship information, you’ll find it here on our website. So take a few minutes to click around, and see what Whitewater has to offer you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly.
-Roy Rabold, Principal
- SEPTEMBER 28 – OCTOBER 2: SPIRIT WEEK-
- Monday, September 28: Pajama Day
- Tuesday, September 29: Character Day (no masks)
- Wednesday, September 30: Laundry Day (wear the only things you have clean)
- Thursday, October 1: [A]’M[u]rica Day (wear your most patriotic attire)
- Friday, October 2: Toga Day (seniors)/Class t-shirt Day
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2:
- Fall Pep Rally
- HOMECOMING GAME AT 7:30 PM (WHS vs. Mt. Zion)
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3:
- HOMECOMING DANCE AT 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM
RESCHEDULED EVENTS –
- Homecoming Parade: On Monday, October 5th, floats, convertibles, and participants may begin lining up in the East parking lot (junior lot) at 6:15 P.M. We will NOT be judging the floats. The Homecoming Parade will begin at 6:30 P.M.
- Powder Puff game will follow the HC Parade at 7:00 PM.
Please complete the 2015 Participation in Homecoming Form if you are planning to participate in ANY Homecoming event, including Powder Puff Football, Hallway and/or Float Decorating, and/or the Homecoming Parade.
As we reflect on a truly unforgettable day in our nation’s history, September 11th, our WHS Ambassadors honor the men and women of the Fayette County Fire Department and the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department at an appreciation breakfast. Our Broadcasting Team airs a student-created documentary to remind us of the events of 9/11 and to share some of the personal perspectives of our faculty members.